Time travelers part III, Anne Moberly and Eleanor Jourdain

Once I studied time traveler phenomenom I founded the case of “Moberly–Jourdain incident”. This differs from other time traveler stories, because these travelers experienced so called time slip or natural phenomenom where people just mysteriously disappear and are moved through time or are teleported to a another location.

Traveler: Anne Moberly and Eleanor Jourdain
Traveler type: Unofficial time travelers
Evidence: Anne Moberly and Eleanor Jourdain published their work pseudonymously in a book entitled An Adventure, under the names of Elizabeth Morison and Frances Lamont, in 1911.
Status now: Both dead, Charlotte Anne Moberly (1846–1937) and Eleanor Jourdain (1863–1924)

Here is the story of these ladies:

As part of several trips, they decided to visit the Palace of Versailles, as they were both unfamiliar with it. On 10 August 1901, they travelled by train to Versailles. They did not think much of the palace after touring it,so they decided to walk through the gardens to the Petit Trianon.On the way, they reached the Grand Trianon and found it was closed to the public.They travelled with a Baedeker guidebook, but the two women soon became lost after missing the turn for the main avenue, Allée des Deux Trianons. They passed this road, and entered a lane, where unknown to them they passed their destination.Moberly noticed a woman shaking a white cloth out of a windowand Jourdain noticed an old deserted farmhouse, outside of which was an old plough.At this point they claimed that a feeling of oppression and dreariness came over them.They then saw some men who looked like palace gardeners, who told them to go straight on. Moberly later described the men as “very dignified officials, dressed in long greyish green coats with small three-cornered hats.”Jourdain noticed a cottage with a woman and a girl in the doorway. The woman was holding out a jug to the girl.Jourdain described it as a “tableau vivant“, a living picture, much like Madame Tussaud’s waxworks. Moberly did not observe the cottage, but felt the atmosphere change. She wrote: “Everything suddenly looked unnatural, therefore unpleasant; even the trees seemed to become flat and lifeless, like wood worked in tapestry. There were no effects of light and shade, and no wind stirred the trees.

They reached the edge of a wood, close to the Temple de l’Amour, and came across a man seated beside a garden kiosk, wearing a cloak and large shady hat.According to Moberly, his appearance was “most repulsive… its expression odious. His complexion was dark and rough.”Jourdain noted “The man slowly turned his face, which was marked by smallpox; his complexion was very dark. The expression was evil and yet unseeing, and though I did not feel that he was looking particularly at us, I felt a repugnance to going past him.A man later described as “tall… with large dark eyes, and crisp curling black hair under a large sombrero hat” came up to them, and showed them the way to the Petit Trianon.

After crossing a bridge, they reached the gardens in front of the palace, and Moberly noticed a lady sketching on the grass who looked at them.She later described what she saw in great detail: the lady was wearing a light summer dress, on her head was a shady white hat, and she had lots of fair hair. Moberly thought she was a tourist at first, but the dress appeared to be old-fashioned. Moberly came to believe that the lady was Marie Antoinette. Jourdain however did not see the lady.

After this, they were directed round to the entrance and joined a party of other visitors. After touring the house, they had tea at the Hotel des Reservoirs before returning to Jourdain’s apartment.

Source

So there you have the story, but if you are interested about this case you can watch a movie based on this incident called “Miss Morison’s Ghosts“. The whole movie can be watched in YouTube (3 parts): >> Miss Morison’s Ghosts 1981 – YouTube

This is pretty intresting case and as far as I know it hasn’t been debunked so again… you decide.

 

Time travelers part II, Andrew Carlssin

Second time traveler in the series is a man called Andrew Carlssin. The story claims that the FBI arrested a Wall Street wizard named Andrew Carlssin, on insider-trading charges. The FBI claims that with an initial investment of only $800, Carlssin built a personal fortune worth over $350 million in just two weeks. This is only possible if the person knew exactly what shares to invest and how you can do this? If you are a time traveler from the future it is easy to invest, because you know how the markets are going to change. So second case in the “Time travelers” series is Wall Street investor Andrew Carlssin.

Traveler: Andrew Carlssin
Traveler type: Unofficial time traveler
Evidence: The FBI claims that with an initial investment of only $800, Carlssin built a personal fortune worth over $350 million in just two weeks!
Status now: Missing

Here is the story:

Carlssin

The story claims that the FBI have arrested a Wall Street wizard named Andrew Carlssin, on insider-trading charges. The FBI claims that with an initial investment of only $800, Carlssin built a personal fortune worth over $350 million in just two weeks!

Authorities claim that every trade he made capitalized on unexpected business developments, which the FBI and the Security and Exchange Commission claim cannot be coincidence or luck.

“The only way he could pull it off is with illegal inside information. He’s going to sit in a jail cell on Rikers Island until he agrees to give up his sources,” quotes a confidential SEC source. The source added, “If a company’s stock rose due to a merger or technological breakthrough that was supposed to be secret, Mr. Carlssin somehow knew about it in advance.”
The past year of nose-diving stock prices has left most investors crying in their beer. So when Carlssin made a flurry of 126 high-risk trades and came out the winner every time, it raised the eyebrows of Wall Street watchdogs.

Andrew’s confession:

When investigators hauled Carlssin in for questioning, they got more than they bargained for: A mind-boggling four-hour confession. Sources at the Security and Exchange Commission confirm that 44-year-old Andrew Carlssin offered the bizarre explanation for his uncanny success in the stock market after being led off in handcuffs on January 28. In a bid for leniency, Andrew Carlssin has reportedly offered to divulge “historical facts” such as the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and a cure for AIDS.
Carlssin declared that he had traveled back in time from over 200 years in the future, when it is common knowledge that our era experienced one of the worst stock plunges in history. Yet anyone armed with knowledge of the handful of stocks destined to go through the roof could make a fortune.
“It was just too tempting to resist,” Carlssin allegedly said in his videotaped confession. “I had planned to make it look natural, you know, lose a little here and there so it doesn’t look too perfect. But I just got caught in the moment.”
Now all he wants is to be allowed to return to the future in his “time craft.” However, he refuses to reveal the location of the machine or discuss how it works, supposedly out of fear the technology could “fall into the wrong hands.”
Officials are quite confident the “time-traveler’s” claims are bogus. Yet the SEC source admits, “No one can find any record of any Andrew Carlssin existing anywhere before December 2002.”
“We don’t believe this guy’s story — he’s either a lunatic or a pathological liar,” says an SEC insider.

There was also this newspaper article where they say that investigators have been unable to find any record of an Andrew Carlssin existing anywhere before 2002 nor evidence that he faked his identity:

(click ot enlarge)

Conclusion:

This is a weird case and I think it still is unsolved. Last thing I have read about this was, that Andrew disappeared from the facility where he was held. So once again like so many times in ivestigations like these… true or hoax…you decide.

Time travelers part I, John Titor

Now I start a series called “Time travelers”. Purpose of this series is to investigate different kind of stories related to time travelers. These cases might be urban legends, but most of them there is no explanation available. First traveler of the series is maybe the most famous one called John Titor. It’s been a while since I last investigated his story, but it was back in 2007 when I heard of him for the first time. This case is different compared to other cases except Andrew D. Basiago story, because this case includes some evidence. In this case evidence are photographs of his mission patch, time machine, drawings of the time machine etc.

First it would be helpfull to tell you the differences of time travelers. There are roughly two types of time travelers. Unofficial and official ones. Unofficial time travelers include person or persons, which are accidentally traveled trough time for example through natural wormhole or something anomaly like this. Then time traveler can be unofficial one if he has for example stolen the time machine or just kind of missused the opportunity. Then there are so called official time travelers, which include person or persons that are part of military or private investigation considerng about time traveling.

In this series I’m just gonna tell you about these cases and provide links to sites where you can find more information about these cases, but small summary and couple of pictures is always provided. That is, because it is useless that I write these stories again. But here it goes, the first case “John Titor”:

Traveler: Timetravel_0 or John Titor
Traveler type: Official time traveler
Evidence: Pictures, predictions about future
Status now: Missing

Here is a short summary about John titor and his story:

The first posts appeared on the Time Travel Institute forums on November 2, 2000, under the name TimeTravel_0. At the time the posts had nothing to do with future events and the name “John Titor” was not being used. Instead, the posts discussed time travel in general, the first one being the “six parts” description of what a time machine would need to have to work (see below) and responses to questions about how such a machine would work. Early messages tended to be short.

The name “John Titor” was not introduced until January 2001, when TimeTravel_0 began posting at the Art Bell BBS Forums (which required a name or pseudonym for every account). The Titor posts ended in late March 2001. Eventually, a number of the threads became corrupted; but Titor’s posts had been saved on subscribers’ hard drives and were copied to Anomalies.net, along with new discussions of the science behind Titor’s time travelling as well as his predictions.Around 2003, various websites reproduced Titor’s posts, re-arranging them into narratives. Not all refer to the original dates posted.

Titor’s claim:

In his online postings, Titor claimed to be an American soldier from 2036, based in Tampa in Hillsborough County, Florida, who was assigned to a governmental time-travel project. Purportedly, Titor had been sent back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer which he said was needed to “debug” various legacy computer programs in 2036; a reference to the UNIX year 2038 problem. The 5100 runs the APL and BASIC programming languages. Titor had been selected for this mission specifically, given that his paternal grandfather was directly involved with the assembly and programming of the 5100.

Titor claimed to be on a stopover in the year 2000 for “personal reasons”; i.e., to collect pictures lost in the (future) civil war and to visit his family, of whom he spoke often. Titor also said he had been, for a few months, trying to alert anyone that would listen about the threat of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease spread through beef products and about the possibility of civil war within the United States. When questioned about them by an online subscriber, Titor also expressed an interest in mysteries such as UFOs (which remained unexplained in his time). Titor suggested that UFOs and extra-terrestrials might be travelers from much further into the future than his own time, with superior time machines.

Source

You can find more info on that wikipedia page. Here are some of the pictures John Titor posted while he was chatting with people:

titor_mission_patch

John’s unit insignia. Supposedly the design is based on the field patterns of the time distortion device. It’s probably unwise to try to infer too much from it since it’s just a logo design. Then he posted some pictures of his so called time machine, here are couple pictures of it:

timemachine_collection John-Titor-Time-Machine

Titor sended also some detailed drawings of his time machine and here is one of them:

titor_timemachine_drawing

Here are some links to this story:

>> Info about the man, photos, timemachine, drawings etc.

>> www.johntitor.com

>> All John Titor postings

This case is rather old, but in 2011 there was updated info about John Titor at Coast To Coast AM, here is the video of the radio show (2 parts):

 

 

Conclusion:

John Titor case is very interesting and because he hasn’t been debunked we are are left with the possibility that this case is authentic. There is a huge amount of information and theories of John Titor, but the main thing is that nobody knows who John Titor is or was. I think that there are some errors in his predictions, but because the future is not set and there could be multiple timelines, it is possible that John Titor is or was an official time traveler.

This is good to conclude with the words of Sarah Connor in T2:

The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

Evil snake allures in Popeland

You know there has been a little fuzz in the catholic world with this new Pope Francis. Like many in my investigation I wanted to look behind the curtains and oh boy, what a world opened. I don’t even know where to begin, because there is so many possible routes you can take, but maybe I will return this subject later. Ok, but you have to start somewhere so I start this popelandia conspiracy investigation of predictions and stuff around that, because that has been the top topic lately.

There was a lot of talk about who would be the next pope and predictions and prophecies gave some clues, but I think that this time they were wrong about this pope. For example there is so called “Prophecy of the Popes” written by Saint Malachy. Here is a little excerpt from wikipedia:

The Prophecy of the Popes (Latin: Prophetia Sancti Malachiae Archiepiscopi, de Summis Pontificibus) is a series of 112 short, cryptic phrases in Latin which purport to predict the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few antipopes), beginning with Pope Celestine II. The alleged prophecies were first published by Benedictine monk Arnold Wion in 1595. Wion attributes the prophecies to Saint Malachy, a 12th‑century Archbishop of Armagh, Ireland.

This Saint Malachy has predicted the final Pope and here is his prediction about it:

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop]. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

Source

First it looked like this prophecy could come to life, because one of the candidates was suitably black pope called Peter Turkson, but they chose this pope Francis, elected surreptitiously on 13 March 2013. You know the Vatican is so corrupted with freemasonry, black magic etc. that you wouldn’t believe. There is so many stories, but if you can even explain these two to me. Why in the hell they buried Pope John Paul II in satanic trapedzoidal-shaped coffin with masonic symbols on top? And why he used a staff with bended cross? Bended cross is an ultimate satanist symbol. The whole Vatican is full of satanist symbols. Here is a site that shows a few. And here is a picture of pope Benedict’s robe, nice print I would say.

Pope_Coffin_Trapezoid

Pope John Paul’s satanic trapedzoidal-shaped coffin

And why on Earth there is a live webcam stream from the catacombs where this John Paul’s coffin is layed? There was a guy called Malachi Martin who disclosed this satanism in Vatican and guessed what happened? He oddly died in 1999 short after he had talked these topics on the radio. He for example talked about the ritual murder of Alfred Kunz in the Vatican.

Kunz’s friend and associate, Malachi Martin certainly thought so. Six weeks after Kunz’s murder, Martin appeared on a radio show claiming to have inside information that Kunz’s murder was carried out by Luciferians. Luciferians are not your garden-variety devil worshippers, but they are devil worshippers nonetheless. – See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/malachi_martin_–.html#sthash.3TmeXXYL.dpuf

There are two guys who have investigated this madness in the Vatican called Tom Horn and Chris Putnam here is the link to the radio show, where they talk about this topic.

And here is the book they have written.

Then there is also a lot of symbolism and astrology, that they use in Vatican and this guy called Santos Bonacci knows a hell of  a lot of it, so here is the video:

 

 

So there you have. Some nice package of satanism in Vatican and oh, happy Easter! 😈

Real-life Prometheus & Mona Lisa in space

Many of you maybe watched the Ridley Scott’s latest sci-fi movie Prometheus. I waited that movie many many years and was a little bit dissapointed. The movie was awesome but it left too many questions to be answered. Second it was way too short for that kind of script. Ridley should have made trilogy out of it. The best thing was that he gave the respect back to H. R. Giger, maybe the best sci-fi illusionist on the planet. Did you know that he got nothing out of Aliens, Alien3, Alien resurrection, AVP, AVP2? Those bloodsucking moviemonsters didn’t even add his name to the end credits. Ok, without Giger there wouldn’t be the fucking alien saga at all. But still his role on Prometheus was too little, because Ridley thought that he was too slow for modern time movie production, phew the man is 73 years old.

Ok, but now for the bomb. What would you say if I told you, that there is a real-life Prometheus (ancient space ship), which is lying on the back side of the moon? Ahaa got your attention. I had heard about this before I saw the movie and started my investigations. All is based around the Apollo space missions and especially Apollo 18,19 and 20 missions. Official story is that those missions were cancelled. But of course there is another story, that tells that those were awesome missions were they tested Saturn V rocket and studied an ancient space ship on the moon.

The most interesting one of these Apollo missions is Apollo 20 and the testimony of one of it’s crew members William Rutledge.  Here is a little exceprt of his story:

William Rutledge (according to his story, a man of 76 years old who lives in Rwanda, former of Bell Laboratories and employed by USAF) is the name of the “deep throat” who, since April 2007, has been disclosing information and spreading a lot of video and photographic material on YouTube, about the presumed Apollo 20 space mission. His user name on YouTube is “retiredafb”, and the most amazing footage he released so far is the presumed flyover of an ancient alien spaceship found on the backside of the Moon by the Apollo 15 crew.

Source (whole interview of William Rutledge)

The main thing is that they scouted the object on Apollo 15 and in Apollo 20 mission they landed on the back side of the moon and investigated that space ship. There is evidence of this trip and some are claiming that it is a hoax and some are saying that it is authentic footage. Here is couple of pictures and the videos.

MonaLisa11
The Pilot of the ship “Mona Lisa” as the crew named her

apollo20-2
Here they have removed the psychic piloting gear from her face

Then there is the actual video footage of this mission. First one is a flyover of the craft:

 

And then there is videos of recovering the space “Mona Lisa” and some other footage of writings inside the space ship etc. Oh and the hidden city on the moon (just like H. R. Gigers art):

 

 

There’s also a book of this case called Apollo 20 The Disclosure by Luca Scantamburlo. I have read this book and you can find pretty much everything about this case in that book.

And again this is jus a snippet of this story, because I don’t want to make too long postings. Just to provide a starting point where everyone can check the footage themselves. But this is awesome case and if it is a hoax it is a beautifully built one and again it would make a hell of a movie… heh heh some more moon hoax cases coming so stay tuned… same Blogtime… same Blog-channel.

An alien called J-Rod

Ok this post falls to the alien/disclosure category. Once again (I have read many of these kind of documents) maybe a 5 years ago I found this guy called Dan Burisch. This man’s story is absolutely stunning and intriguing. Dan claimed to be a Ph.D. microbiologist working on a top secret black ops project involving an alien named J-Rod. He communicated with this alien telepathically and got some information, which helped him in his work as black ops microbiologist in Area 51. Here is one of the many articles concerning Dan and his work. I put couple of extracts here:

Dan Burisch has also worked with one extraterrestrial biological entity, a ´Gray´ he called J-Rod, with whom he had a close working relationship with at Area 51. This J-Rod essentially performed a ´mind-meld´ with him where he downloaded much valuable information on the genesis of life.

Some of the major themes coming through the Burisch saga are that there are two factions of J-Rods or Grays. One faction is apparently helping Burisch in his research and is benign, and wants the knowledge disseminated in a way that helps humanity, and also assists the Grays/J-Rods themselves in repairing their own damaged DNA. The other faction of J-Rods/Grays is helping more reactionary national security types in getting more control of the Ganesh Particle so it can be utilized for the usual range of self-serving reasons around the usual formula of power, greed and exploitation.

Source

I found this story when I searched Project Camelot site some years ago, but these were the videos,that I watched (all parts) If you want a full view of this case you have to watch all the parts of these videos:

 

 

 

 

As always in this kind of cases… is this true? You decide. 🙄 If this is a hoax it would make a hell of a movie.

Speed of light fixed

The main thing in these videos are how science denies the possibility of consciousness and that everything you know and see is in your mind. This is so narrow world view, that it almost make’s me sick. Here Rupert Sheldrake talks about how science for example just fixed the speed of light (the numerical value) in physics books and because of that, people started to get errors in their calculations. Is the speed of light just some thing, that you can change whenever you want? Point is, that science community keeps some things as absolute truth and others for example consciousness as a ridiculous joke, because we don’t have the necessary tools to investigate the phenomenon.

Why I’m posting these 2 videos is, because I thought, that TED was open to all kind of ideas, but for example here are 2 videos, that they removed from the official listings. Why? Because they contain subjects, that science community can’t handle.

Here is the Rupert Sheldrake’s video:

 

 

And here is a video from an excellent researcher of ancient Egypt, Graham Hancock‘s censored TED speech:

 

 

Why I bring this up? Because I just wonder, that how long we are going to see this kind of suppression and censoring? Even tough these videos don’t present absolute truth or facts, could we even have an conversation about these topics? You think we are living in a free world… well think again.

Excuse me but isn’t that water you are fueling?

Could you imagine a car, that runs on water? It may sound ridicilous, but there was a man called Stan Meyers, who designed and crafted a car or buggy, which used water as fuel. Actually he invented “water fuel cell“, which he’s buggy was using. This case belongs to category of inventions, which are forbidden from bigger audience. Interesting about this case is, that Stan was maybe murdered, because of his invention. Here is Stans explanation of water as a fuel:

“Many people do not realize that when you run a car or truck on gasoline of diesel fuel, you are actually running it on hydrogen. And all we are doing is using the hydrogen from water. And under the National Bureau of Standards figures shows that when you use water, the energy release is roughly two and a half times more powerful then that of gasoline. So water is a very powerful fuel.”

Source

So why Stan was maybe murdered? That is because big corporations don’t want these new inventions to be published. Oil companies has bought many patents of inventions and just put them on hold. They want to suppress this kind of knowledge, because all they want is money. They don’t care if the Earth is getting polluted or people are dying, because of oil wars. And you always know, that there is something in the case when the inventor drops dead.

Here is the video of Stan Meyer’s death and other supressed projects:

 

 

 

That’s just sad, that big corporations use brutal force to silence these projects, which could be the salvation of mankind. Here is the short document of Stan Meyer and his water powered car:

 

 

>> Stan Meyer’s water power powered car website

I get back to projects like these later for example Nikola Tesla’s free energy and other medical breakthroughs. But since then have a good weekend and keep the water running! 🙂

Hiding in plain sight

You may have heard somewhere, maybe in the movies or TV-series, that “They are among us”…who and again you guessed it right… the aliens of course. This field of investigation is also very wide and today I’m going just to scratch the surface an easy way. This is also hard topic to investigate, because everyone is demanding evidence but it is very hard to find. Today you can do almost anything with Photoshop and different kind of 3D modelling software. So what is my solution to approach this? I try to find evidence, witch has been shown in “official” TV-channels.

Couple of days ago I found this video clip of Barack Obama giving his speech at Washington Convention Center and there seems to be someone who souldn’t in the picture. Or he’s caught on the video and suppose this is what they don’t want. I’m speaking one of Obama’s bodyguards who look very much like an alien being. And because of this is official newscast it could have some more credibility. But as always you decide.

 

 

There are different cases where people have reported of contacting different kind of extraterrestrial beings and the list of races is unbelievable. Here are couple links to these different kind of alien races:

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/alientype.htm

Video of secret russian field manual of alien races (3 parts):

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/125525/ALIEN_RACES_RUSSIAN_SECRET_BOOK__PART_1_of_3/

So that’s just a scratch of this topic, but hey you must to start somewhere! Have a good weekend everyone and keep on searching… the Truth.

*ZAP* And you’re gone

Have you ever thought a missing people dilemma? Where all these missing people go? I think that if you are living in the US you have seen pictures of missing persons on the side of the milk bottle/box. There are millions of cases around the world of missing people. Sure there are logical explanation too like suicides,  kidnappings and some people just got lost. But then there is a bunch of stories and cases when the main suspects are… yep you guessed it right… aliens. These so called abductions have fascinated me since I was a little boy. I founded a book, that told cases of paranormal activity etc. There was this one section where people told their stories about alien abduction.

Recently I have noticed, that in newspapers there are growing number about these missing cases. People are just dropping like a flies, where did they go? One of the possible explanation is alien abduction. The main theory is, that in 1947, after the famous Roswell crash, US government made a deal with the aliens, that they have a permission to abduct certain amount of people/animals. In return US government would get a hold of alien technology like anti gravity propulsion systems.

The main reason why aliens or this one species called “Grays” want to abduct people is that they want to make  a hybrid race of us combined with them, why? Because in one theory their own genetics are deteriorating and they need our DNA/genetics to fix this problem.

Here is just one example where Dr. David Jacobs (Jacobs has studied alien abductions for ages, since 1981) talks about abductions and the alien hybrid program. In this videoclip, just watch those drawings that abductees have drawed. It’s kind of hard to explain those with “sleep paralysis“:

 

 

So that was the video and I would like to put some abductee links here so anyone who is interested can check those out. One of the best videomateial is so called The McPherson tape, where a family videotapes an alien abduction, but I’m a little bit skeptic about this one. They are sayin that it’s a hoax, but if it is, they invented Blairwitch project for long time ago:

 

And then there is just another story in the blog called “Taken By The Grays“.  And recently I watched this document called “Touched by an alien“. In this document there is also good stories about alien implants.

These stories are all around the Internet so you can find them pretty easily, but as always you decide is it real or just a huge hoax where millions of people are just getting lost and suffering from sleep paralysis.

Don’t worry it is just a chemtrail

One day I looked up in the sky and noticed an aeroplane flying overhead. When I was a kid we used to watch planes to leave a contrail and then just waited when the contrails vanished. When I watched that aeroplane I noticed, that this contrail just stayed there…hmmm I tought that could this be the thing I had tumbled before in the Internet… yep it was a chemtrail.

This topic has so many explanations, because there is no official answer and when that is missing all kind of theories emerge.  There is a good movie about this also called “What in the World Are They Spraying?“. But my best guess is so called geoengineering. They talk about his on the site called in5D, but here is a quote:

Why Are They Geoengineering?

According to Wigington, the reasons include control and power, adding that geoengineering programs started as early as the 1940’s.   Wigington added the world governments have “triggered things that cannot be stopped.  The greatest single factor in climate destruction right now is geoengineering.  They’ve damaged the climate so horrifically and they’re trying desperately to spray more, and manipulate more, to try to cover up the damage they’ve already done, and that’s a pretty viscous circle.”

Agencies such as The Weather Channel and NOAA are all run by the same people who run geoengineering, according to Wigington.  NOAA’s weather modeling is done by Raytheon, the same company who does the same modeling for the National Weather Service and owns the patent to HAARP, which has been long suspected us using ELF frequencies to modify weather.

Source

We could talk more about HAARP, but I think that it is another story and another post. Another thing what could be the cause of this is that they want to promote for example bioengineered crops (Monsanto). They spray aluminum, barium and strontium to the air and normal crops can’t tolerate this so then they sell bioengineered crops/seeds to the farmers. Of course these “frankenseeds” are much more expensive and who knows are they even better, because they can be vulnerable to future plant diseases.

Now they are doing this so much, that planes that should put forest fires down, are doing mainly geoengineering. Here is the article about how corporates are using fire fighting aeroplanes to spray chemtrails.

One of the worrying aspect is, that people are getting sick and dying because of this.

The nanoparticulates in chemtrails are the most destructive part of them. “The smaller the particle, the more destructive (they are) to the respiratory system. According to statistics from 2005-10, respiratory mortality in the U.S. went from 8th in mortality to 3rd.”
Source

Here is the geoengineering/chemtrail plane in action:

 

 

There is also a documentary “Why in the World are They Spraying?” about this subject:

 

 

I’m not an angry person, but when it concern people’s health and the fact, that corporations are doing this kind of shit and not telling about it, it’s time to get mad 👿

Possession or pact with the Devil, what’ll it be?

Nowadays some people, specially pop-artists and movie stars do everything to get or stay in the spotlight. So what does it take to get on television or top of the pop-charts? Have you ever thought that celebrities use maybe more sinister means to get there where they are? Isn’t it strange when some of your favorite bands or friends musical projects don’t get any visibility or fame? That’s because maybe they are on the wrong side of the light, so to speak. I think, that if you are on the dark side you have much more potential to get to the spotlight.

Ancient times witches and magicians used dark, black and chaos magic to gain some fame or just to get their goals through. Do you think, that those tricks are gone to the wind, nope. Same tactics are used today in front of your eyes. Some of the celebrities don’t know the power of these forces, but some does and they use them like another tool in the box. The side-effect is, that you lose your soul for example, but that’s a small price to play like Jimi Hendrix or act like Brad Pitt.

There are different kinds of methods, that celebrities use. They can use logos, marks and clothing. Or they can just be possessed, that’s right you heard it right, possessed. It’s hard to get in details so that posts don’t get too long and boring, and that’s why I post links to the documents, films or other sites. So firstly here is a link to the site where a guy called Wes Penre talks about people who sold their souls to the Devil. Then there is also a good YouTube-channel from a guy called ShieldOfTheSON, which talks also satanism/pacts in the movie industry.

Why this topic interests me is? I watched a Swedish music show and KA-BOM there it was straight on your face… satanism on television in front of your eyes. There was this p3GULD show and one of their performer was Ghost. This satanist band with a pope. Is it normal to show satanism on television? Interesting thing is also, that Ghost has released only one album and they are gained huge success.

These artist love to show off with these hand signs clothes and symbols. I’ll talk symbols another time, but here is a good link where you can see hand symbols etc. Then you want some examples of pacts with the Devil or possession, of course you want. Ok here they come:

 

Kate Perry – Sold my soul to the Devil:

 

 

Bob Dylan – Sold my soul to the Devil:

 

 

Kanya West – Sold my Soul To The Devil:

 

 

Beyonce – Possessed by Devil:

 

 

Nicki Minaj – Possessed by Devil:

 

 

And the list goes on and on…

So what’s the conclusion? My conclusion is, that I love music, playing and my soul, so no pacts for me thanks.

The Day Before Disclosure

It’s time for disclosure… what? It’s time to reveal alien intelligence on Earth. Let’s face it folks. The evidence is overwhelming… millions of reports of alien contact & abduction cases can’t be just a hoax. Over 50% of people believe an extraterrestial life. So let’s play a little game on this subject. If aliens have been around… say it about 20 000 years and all the big governments know about it. Now aliens are saying, that they want to reveal themselves. How they are going to do it?

My scenario is that someday in the near future US, Russia or China are going to reveal the alien precense on Earth, because if they don’t, the aliens will. It could be some Friday night, perhaps some big government releases the info and all mankind has weekend time to swallow this fact.

Even the vatican says that aliens are God’s creation and did you know, that vatican owns one of the biggest telescope in the world (L.U.C.I.F.E.R), why? And why United Nations named an alien ambassador? This all kind of points that somewhere in the near future we are going to be informed about this fact and it could be sooner than you think.

There is a movie about this topic called The Day Before Disclosure:

 

 

There is also a website, which main goal is to reveal this alien agenda: http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/main.html

It’s time for disclosure! 😯

Time traveling with Andrew D. Basiago

Timetraveling, is it possible or just an imagination? I have been interested in timetraveling since I first saw Back To The Future I back in the 80’s. It was just an awesome movie and I have loved the series ever since. This trilogy is constructed beautifully and all the movies are worth watching. But that’s enough about fiction. I have been trying to find evidence of real life time traveling and found some, maybe 😕 . Firstly I have to admit that novadays I don’t know is time traveling just fiction or not, because even Einstein said that it is possible.

There are many ways to approach this subject, but this first post of this topic could be the story of a man called Andrew D. Basiago. Why I chosed this one? That’s because the most difficult thing, when you are investigating time traveling, is the evidence and this guy has some. This radioshow, which I am going to post here is near 2 hours long and it consists almost the main story about this guy. But the best evidence he has is a photograph of him in Gettysburg in 1863 when he saw Abraham Lincoln. That photo has fascinated me, because it is a official photo from newspaper.

Andrew claims that he’s father took him in secret military projects when he was about 6-10 years old. He was trained “chrononaut” and traveled in time and teleported many times. He even claims that Barack Obama was a chrononaut too and he saw him when they teleported in Mars.

Andrew’s story is so compelling, that I just had to make a post of him. Please take your time and listen his story, beacause you just can’t make any conclusions until you have searched all the evidence.

Here is the radioshow & another YouTube link

 

 

Here is also a link to another article about Andrew and he’s website:

Secret DARPA time travel program may hold key to understanding the deep politics of 9/11

Andrew D. Basiago’s website

I just want to keep an open mind and this one has puzzled me for over a year now. Take your time to investigate the subject and post your comments! I’ll be back to the future 😎

Is our reality real or reality matrix?

Hi!

For starters we could watch this small clip from The Matrix movie where the main character Neo is introduced with the Matrix. I personally think, that The Matrix I is the best one from the series and two other ones are just futile attempt to cash and rip of people. The main theme is represented in Matrix I and it should have been enough. Here is the clip where Neo takes the red pill and starts his journey into the Matrix:

 

This topic came to my mind when I red an article about scientists who tried to solve that is the universe a computer simulation. Then it lead to my own investigation to solve this thing. In Matrix there is also a scene where Neo sees a so called Deja-vu, but Morpheus and friends told him, that there are no such things in the Matrix, so it must be a coding glitch. So I tried to find same kind of anomalies in our own reality and surprise surprise I found that people all over the World have seen weird things, which could be glitches in our “reality matrix”.

Here are the pages where people tell about their “Glitches in the matrix”.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/oeo0h/reddit_tell_me_your_glitch_in_the_matrix_stories/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix

They try to figure this out also on the other websites:

http://www.in5d.com/is-the-universe-a-computer-simulation.html
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/129105/David_Icke_Freaking_Out_The_Planet_This_Morning_14March13/

Pretty hard topic to swallow, but give it a try and have a nice day in the matrix!

Remote viewing & Baltic Sea anomaly (UFO?)

Aaah… this is a good and one of my favorite topic. I stumbled this few years ago when I was reading how US military was using remote viewers to spy military targets. And because I have an open mind I decided to check it out. And what a world it opened phew… I discovered that first the soviets were using it and then  US adopted these techniques too.

The men behind US remote viewing was Ingo Swann with Russell Targ. Sadly Ingo died in January 2013 and therefore he can’t teach these techniques anymore, but there is a lot’s of books that he has written about this subject. And of course Russell makes books and lectures about this subject too.

This is a big subject and I will return to this later, but for now I put couple of links that might give you a clue what this remote viewing is all about:

Ingo Swann: Penetration (book)
Russell Targ: Inception of Remote Viewing & The Reality of ESP (radio show)
Russell Targ’s homesite

Good book for beginners with remote viewing topic is David Morehouse’s Psychic Warrior (ISBN 0-312-14708-2). This book tells a story about a man with a special skill, which can turn very bad. Sometimes remoteviewing is called image streaming and there is an excellent book about this also called The Einstein Factor check it out if you are interested.

David Morehouse: Psychic Warrior (audio book)

So why I put Baltic anomaly (USO) on the title? That’s because last year I found a site which releases reports of ex-military remote viewers on different kind of targets. So naturally one of their best remote viewer (in my opinion) DELTA remote viewed this object and made some good findings. The baltic sea anomaly was found by Ocean Explorer Team .

Remote viewer DELTA views Baltic Sea anomaly

So this was just a tiny grasp of this topic called remote viewing and I will return to this later that’s for sure 😎

Hello my friends!

Hi! I am Blogman and I welcome you  to my blog. This is my first post… Hmmm what could be the starting point of this journey? Maybe we could start with some introduction of this site. On the left you can find the pages of this site and mainly the static stuff. The right side is for more dynamic content. I try to keep this site simple, but maybe on the long run it will be full of stuff.

3YVRQGM5V6AH