Happy New Year 2016!

Hello!

It’s been an interesting year and I’m glad that so many of you have been visiting in my blog. The search for the Truth continues and www.auricmedia.net will deliver important information about different kind of topics to you.

If you are wondering why the answering to the post is made so difficult, it’s because of spam we get. So those arrangements are made to stop unwanted trafficking on the site, because we want to provide the info to you always without any problems.

Because of my other work and musical projects sometimes there will be days, that there are no postings, but then you can spend time to read all the fascinating books you can find on the left panel Under “Downloads (pdf)”. There I have gathered the most interesting books I have managed to salvage. Some of those have been disappeared already elsewhere.

The search for the Truth and informing people is a hard task and I try to make a section on the site where you could post your own stories and articles. As for now I have been doing this myself and sometimes it’s hard because of ridicule and criticism. Skeptics always just try to debunk things, but they don’t bring anything else to the table. If you are Truth-seeker, don’t give up, ever. This is our task here on this globe and if you have noticed all is crumbling down, because of you. When you wake from the sleep, the power will be so enormous that things change for the better.

So have a nice new years eve and be careful with all that firework and boose 😉 . We see you again on next year 2016!

Here are some nice quotes I prefer:

“For whatever reasons, Ray, call it . . . fate, call it luck, call it karma. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown out of this dump.” – Dr. Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters (1984)

“We always know, we always know, which is the right way to go, and which is the wrong way to go. Sometimes, the wrong way is easier to go, or more satisfying, and so we choose that way instead of the right one and we justify it with complicated wordplay and such; but we are only kidding ourselves.” – Milton William Cooper

“But I’ve always felt that one’s legs were long enough if they reach the ground.” – Gregory Greggian in Thundercats (1985)

The code of Thundera: “Truth, Honor, Loyalty and Justice” – ThunderCats (1985)

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass… and I’m all out of bubblegum.” – Nada in They Live (1988)

“The truth shall set you free.” – John (Bible)

“You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.” – Morpheus in Matrix (1999)

“You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.” – Morpheus in Matrix (1999)

“Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin I’m so glad that I know more than I knew then Gonna keep on tryin’ Till I reach my highest ground…Whew!” – Stevie Wonder in Higher Ground (1973)

Blogman

FarSide_RocketScientists

Denver International Airport

Most gruesome airport in the World. Full of UN, NWO and Illuminati symbols…

>> Video

Denver International Airport


In 1995, the Denver International Airport opened its doors to the public. What the public saw in this enormous compound was breathtaking, confusing, and… weird.

Before I explore some of the Denver oddities, let me take a look at how the airport came to be, for the very construction of the building is shrouded in as much mystery as the end result.

Normally, when a project of this magnitude is undertaken, one contractor will oversee the construction from beginning to end. This is to ensure a continuity of the original vision, as well as eliminating needless argument over the way a work site is handled. A series of sub-contractors will be hired to carry out the plans set forth by the main overseer.

In the case of the Denver International Airport (DIA), a far more unorthodox approach was used. All of the work was done by sub contractors, who were hired to do a small, isolated task, and then they were let go at its completion. Indeed, these construction workers were dismissed from the premises the MOMENT they were done with their work. This was done in an effort to secure the fact that no single company or person ever saw the complete vision of what the DIA was to become.

At one point during the construction, five large structures were completed, and then determined to have been incorrectly positioned. Rather than demolishing them and starting over, or adjusting the structures, they were buried, and the construction was started anew on top of the old structures.

The end result was a massive compound, that when looked upon from an aerial view, sits precisely in the shape of a swastika. The aesthetic oddness does not end there.

Outside the Airport stands a 32 ft tall statue of a rearing blue Mustang. This horse has alternately been referred to as “Bluecifer,” “Satan’s Steed” and “Blue Devil Horse.” So striking and disturbing is this statue, that it has prompted petitions and organizations to sprout up, demanding its removal. The sculptor of the piece was an artist named Luis Jiménez. Strangely, he was killed while building the statue, when it fell on top of him, severing an artery. His sons completed the project.

Those who study the Conspiratorial aspects of our Government, have noted that the Mustang bears a striking resemblance to a horse associated with The Montauk Project Mysterious Murals and Monuments at the Denver Airport, a secret government program linked to mind control and other fantastic claims. The Montauk Project is connected with the Philadelphia Experiment, a case of time bending disaster carried out by the U.S. Military. Both the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment will be explored in further detail in upcoming
posts.

Within the great hall of the DIA is a capstone commemorating the construction and completion of the project. In the center of the stone is the Masonic symbol of a compass, along with a dedication by the “New World Airport Commission”. Several groups have investigated this organization, and found that it is unique to the DIA. No other airport has been connected with such a group. Of course, this has raised the blood pressure of more than a few theorists, who see the connection to the phrase “New World Order”. And of course, the rest of the building does nothing to lessen those worries.

There are mysterious writings on the floor throughout the DIA. One phrase carved into the floor is “DZIT DIT GAII”. This is Navajo for “The Mountain that is White”. There are several other areas on the floor that simply say “Mt. Blanca”. What could this be referencing? Well, one theory is that if the Masons were in charge of the planning of this building (which they clearly were involved given the inscription and symbol on the capstone), then it could be referring to Mt Blanc or White Mountain in France, which is where the Knights Templar signed their charter. Freemasons trace their lineage back to the Knights Templar, so the connection seems to fit. At Mt. Blanc, one Templar wrote, “They gathered to form a New Order”. Interesting?

Also inside the great hall are a couple of Gargoyles, whose presence in an Airport, or inside any building that isn’t a church or temple, is quite odd. Gargoyles that are not designed to divert water runoff, (their original purpose) are actually called chimeras, or grotesques. They are said to ward off evil spirits. From the looks of these two, it appears that their purpose is to ward off the evil spirits of lost luggage.

The most intriguing and arguably the most disturbing aspect of the Denver International Airport are its murals. These bizarre paintings seem relatively bright and cheerful at first glance, but upon closer inspection, are quite odd.

One of the murals is called “Children of the World Dream of Peace”. Oh, isn’t that nice? Well, it would be, if it weren’t for the fact that the mural depicts genocide, famine, military oppression, and death. Hovering over the “children of the world” is a grotesque alien-like, Nazi-esque, gas mask wearing uniformed figure, who is in the act of spearing the Dove of Peace with a giant sword. He is surrounded by women holding dead babies. There are dead children lying in coffins, and kids with swords wrapped in their nation’s flags. The mural is covered with images of war and death.

Another mural features children surrounding what appears to be a “new messiah”, offering it plants with some sort of magical or mystical quality. The whole thing strikes meas weird and morbid.

In fairness, I will include here that the artist of these murals, Leo Tanguma, says that the murals are about environmentalism and preservation of Earth. He says that as a Christian, he sees the murals as his sermons.

“The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion.” Tanguma is quoted as saying.

With that said, the murals and the giant blue horse are not the only items of intrigue. There are many reported anomalies about the DIA. One is the frequent occurrence of cracked windshields of planes. Some have speculated that this is due to an abnormally high or low frequency pulse that is being emanated by the airport. According to Compilots.com, there were 13 windshields that cracked in February of 2007. The official reason is supposedly high winds, although there is no explanation as to why high winds have never caused such a series of cracks at other airports. It is still considered a mystery. In December of 2008, a plane with a mysterious crack in its fuselage actually burst into flame on the runway, injuring several passengers.

Also, there is the matter of the property surrounding the DIA. After the completion of the airport, the property on its outskirts suddenly became “hot property”, and was bought up by a who’s who of the wealthy and important. The Queen of England is reported to have purchased some property near by. Why? Well, this leads to the final theory that we will explore.

DIA Underground Tunnel1 Mysterious Murals and Monuments at the Denver AirportSome say, that there is an underground base beneath the DIA. Phil Schneider, a government whistle-blower, claimed that in the last year of DIA construction, a vast eight level deep underground base was constructed below the compound. He also said that there is an unusually high electro-magnetic frequency emanating from below the DIA. What does this have to do with the Queen of England?

Well, some speculate that the area below the airport is intended to be an enormous bunker, designed to shield the elite from some sort of an impending catastrophe. And “ark”, if you will. Then there are those who say it is a military base, where Top Secret experiments are being carried out, right under the noses of travelers.

Whether or not there is something sinister afoot at the Denver International Airport, there is no doubt that it is a bizarre and somewhat frightening place. Visitors of the airport often complain of feeling uneasy and distressed when inside the walls of this building, which one would think is the exact opposite reaction the builders would want for an airport.

Source

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

Pearl Harbor The False Flag Attack

It was only done so, that US could attend to WW2…

>> Video

Pearl Harbor The False Flag Attack


On October 7, 1940, exactly fourteen months before the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, Lieutenant Commander Arthur H. McCollum penned a memorandum, recommending that the United States government provoke the Japanese into attacking America, and thus, allowing America to enter WWII with the American people fully behind the decision. The memorandum is called theMcCollum memo, and there is little mention of it in history textbooks.

Over the years there were rumors that “FDR allowed the Pearl Harbor attack to happen” but these were cast aside as crackpot conspiracy theories, backed by zero evidence. But such dismissals didn’t work when Robert Stinnett published his book“Day Of Deceit: The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor”in 1999.Stinnett, a decorated WWII veteran and author, requested files about the attack, and the events preceding it, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). He discovered that FDR not only knew about the attack in advance, but that his administration did everything it could to cause a Japanese attack on America. One of the most important pieces of information that Stinnett came across was the McCollum memo, which outlined eight points that the FDR administration could do to instigate a dramatic response by the Japanese without the Congress, or the American people getting too suspicious, like cutting off economic ties with Japan, refusing it oil, establishing relations with Japan’s main enemy, China, and other provocations. Stinnett’s book is centered on the new historical evidence that he gathered, which is rigorously documented.

He gave an interview to Douglas Cirignano in 2002 about how he came to his conclusion that the FDR administration pushed America into a war that the majority of the American people were dead set against prior to the attack on December 7. The interview is archived at the Independent Institute, and it is called“Do Freedom of Information Act Files Prove FDR Had Foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor?”An excerpt:
Another claim at the heart of the Pearl Harbor surprise-attack lore is that Japan’s ships kept radio silence as they approached Hawaii. That’s absolutely untrue, also?

Stinnett:That is correct. And this was all withheld from Congress, so nobody knew about all this.
Until the Freedom of Information Act.

Stinnett:Yes.
Is this statement true?—If America was intercepting and decoding Japan’s military messages then Washington and FDR knew that Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor.

Stinnett:Oh, absolutely.
You feel it’s as simple as that?

Stinnett:That is right. And that was their plan. It was their “overt act of war” plan that I talk about in my book that President Roosevelt adopted on October 7, 1940.
You write that in late November 1941 an order was sent out to all US military commanders that stated: “The United States desires that Japan commit the first overt act.” According to Secretary of War Stimson, the order came directly from President Roosevelt. Was FDR’s cabinet on record for supporting this policy of provoking Japan to commit the first overt act of war?

Stinnett:I don’t know that he revealed it to the cabinet. He may have revealed it to Harry Hopkins, his close confidant, but there’s no evidence that anybody in the cabinet knew about this.
I thought you wrote in your book that they did…That some of them were on record for…

Stinnett:Well, some did. Secretary of War Stimson knew, based on his diary, and also probably Frank Knox, the Secretary of Navy knew. But Frank Knox died before the investigation started. So all we have really is Stimson, his diary. And he reveals a lot in there, and I do cite it in my book…You must mean his war cabinet. Yes. Stimson’s diary reveals that nine people in the war cabinet—the military people—knew about the provocation policy.
Even though Roosevelt made contrary statements to the public, didn’t he and his advisors feel that America was eventually going to have to get into the war?

Stinnett:That is right. Well, his statement was, “I won’t send your boys to war unless we are attacked.” So then he engineered this attack—to get us into war really against Germany. But I think that was his only option. I express that in the book.
Who was Lieutenant Commander Arthur McCollum and what was his connection to the Pearl Harbor attack?

Stinnett:He worked for Naval intelligence in Washington. He also was the communications routing officer for President Roosevelt. So all these intercepts would go to Commander McCollum and then he would route them to the President. There’s no question about that. He also was the author of this plan to provoke Japan into attacking us at Pearl Harbor. And he was born and raised in Japan.

McCollum wrote this plan, this memorandum, in October 1940. It was addressed to two of Roosevelt’s closest advisors. In the memo McCollum is expressing that it’s inevitable that Japan and America are going to go to war, and that Nazi Germany’s going to become a threat to America’s security. McCollum is saying that America’s going to have to get into the war. But he also says that public opinion is against that. So, McCollum then suggests eight specific things that America should do to provoke Japan to become more hostile, to attack us, so that the public would be behind a war effort. And because he was born and raised in Japan, he understood the Japanese mentality and how the Japanese would react.

Stinnett:Yes. Exactly.
Has the existence of this memo from Commander McCollum ever been revealed to the public before your book came out?

Stinnett:No, no. I received that as pursuant to my FOIA request on January 1995 from the National Archives. I had no idea it existed.
FDR and his military advisors knew that if McCollum’s eight actions were implemented—things like keeping the Pacific fleet in Pearl Harbor, and crippling Japan’s economy with an embargo—there was no question in their minds that this would cause Japan—whose government was very militant—to attack the United States. Correct?

Stinnett:That is correct, and that is what Commander McCollum said. He said, “If you adopt these policies then Japan will commit an overt act of war.”
Is there any proof that FDR saw McCollum’s memorandum?

Stinnett:There’s no proof that he actually saw the memorandum, but he adopted all eight of the provocations—including where he signed executive orders…And other information in Navy files offers conclusive evidence that he did see it.
The memo is addressed to two of Roosevelt’s top advisors, and you include the document where one of them is agreeing with McCollum’s suggested course of action.

Stinnett:Yes, Dudley Knox, who was his very close associate.
The “splendid arrangement” was a phrase that FDR’s military leaders used to describe America’s situation in the Pacific. Can you explain what the “splendid arrangement” was?

Stinnett:The “splendid arrangement” was the system of twenty-two monitoring stations in the Pacific that were operated by the United States, Britain, and the Dutch. These extended along the west coast of the United States, up to Alaska, then down to Southeast Asia, and into the Central Pacific.
These radio monitoring stations allowed us to intercept and read all of Japan’s messages, right?

Stinnett:Absolutely. We had Japan wired for sound.
You claim that the “splendid arrangement” was so adept that ever since the 1920’s Washington always knew what Japan’s government was doing. So to assert that we didn’t know the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor would be illogical?

Stinnett:That is correct.

Why was Stinnett able to come up with an accurate and complete picture about the infamous Pearl Harbor attack when all others failed, particularly Congress?Historian H. Arthur Scott Trask explains the reasons in his review of the book called “The Conspiracies of Empire.”:
“How did Stinnett manage to uncover the truth when congressional investigations (in both 1945-1946 and 1995) failed to do so? The answer lies in Stinnett’s intelligence, integrity, and unflagging research effort (lasting 17 years), qualities that we know from experience are all too lacking in congressional investigations. But it also lies in a crucial Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the author in 1983. In that year, Stinnett learned of the existence of the Pacific War communications intelligence files of the United States Navy (a top secret file containing over one million documents relating to U.S. communication intelligence before and during the war). The author’s request was at first denied, but in 1994 the navy decided to declassify the records, or at least most of them. As the Stinnett soon discovered, key intercepts and documents were kept back, some were missing from the records, and other documents had been altered to conceal vital information. However, enough information was released, perhaps inadvertently, to enable Stinnett to piece together the truth.”

Nobody in the mainstream media has interviewed Stinnett since the book’s publication. In the interview with Cirignano, Stinnett said that besides a few favorable reviews by the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and other newspapers, the media has been silent. The truth about the real origins of America’s entry into WWII is effectively censored, as is the truth about 9/11. “Neither ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, or Fox News have carried a word,” Stinnett says.
What is the lesson that we can derive from the U.S. government’s duplicity in the Pearl Harbor attack? Do we excuse FDR because Hitler died, the Nazis were crushed, freedom was saved, and America was seen as the land of heroes? Some say yes. After all, what if Germany defeated the British, and was on the verge of beating the Soviet Army, what would America do then? Wait like a dead dog, and pray that the Nazis wouldn’t cooperate with fascist insiders in America to overthrew its constitutional government, or that Hitler wouldn’t invade by sea? Wasn’t it smarter to draw America into the European conflict, and use its great resources, and powerful military to destroy a global menace? Sure, 3,000 people had to die, but nothing can be done without a necessary sacrifice.

I don’t see the attack that way, but I do understand this point of view, and it is logical in a warped way. But, I ask; what did the American people gain by defeating the Nazis? Millions of suburban homes, and nationwide highways, that’s about it. Meanwhile, the U.S. government hired Nazi scientists, established repressive institutions like the CIA, and grew its military into an unstoppable anti-democratic machine – a “military-industrial-congressional-complex,” as Eisenhower described it at the end of his presidency.
What did America’s victory in WWII really achieve? The American people crushed a global menace in Europe, while helping to create a global menace in their own backyard. And that global menace has overthrown democratically elected countries, killed millions of people, assassinated world leaders (including its own in 1963), committed terrorist acts, and war crimes across the world; all things that a global menace like Nazi Germany would’ve done, except America’s shrewd, elite-owned government did these crimes with a little more grace, behind a democratic facade.
Trask tackled the immoral dimensions and innate hypocrisy in American foreign policy in his review of Stinnett’s book:

“Here we have yet another example of Americans making use of the doctrine that the end justifies the means. Americans are quick to deny the ethical legitimacy of this doctrine when it is presented to them as a naked proposition, yet there is no doctrine that they more readily turn to in order to justify morally questionable practices. Do not those who defend the nuclear holocaust of Hiroshima and Nagasaki argueas their first line of defensethat it was morally justified because it saved American lives? And can we not expect to hear in the near future from those who can no longer deny the truth, “Roosevelt’s duplicity was justified because it was necessary to stop Hitler.” The Christian’s response to this question was articulated by Paul two thousand years ago: “And why not say, ‘Let us do evil that good may come’? – as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.” (Romans 3:8 NKJV).

We owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Stinnett. Not only has he uncovered the truth behind Pearl Harbor, but in so doing he has exposed one of the greatest cover stories, or con jobs, of all time – American prewar naval intelligence and high command as keystone cop. After sixty years, America’s brave band of revisionist historians have been vindicated, while her servile crop of court historians have been pretty much disgraced.”
It is interesting that after seventy years the U.S. empire resorts to the same tricks to get its way in the global arena. Nine years ago, onOctober 7, 2001, America invaded Afghanistan after the September 11 attacks, another infamous example of government deception about another “surprise attack.” This time, though, American leaders didn’t just allow the attack to happen in America, they orchestrated it from scratch.
It is in some ways comforting to know that the age of government terror and official deception did not begin on September 11, 2001, because it probably means that we are near the end of an age, whereas December 7, 1941 was only the beginning.

Stinnett’s book is important because it is not just another work of history to be put away under the “old news” category, it draws lessons that are relevant for today’s world, when America is in the middle of another manufactured war. The book helps reveal the big lie that “American power secures the free world.” Once we know that this is not true, and that the American people and the whole world have been lied to by U.S. leaders about America’s true history in the last seventy years, then we are more likely to change the current course by the treasonous U.S. government that is pushing the world towards destruction, and global chaos.
When asked by Cirignano about why he thought the book was important for our times, Stinnettanswered:
Stinnett:It’s important because it reveals the lengths that some people in the American government will go to deceive the American public, and to keep this vital information—in our land of the First Amendment—from the people. And that’s against everything I believe in.

Source

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

WILLIAM COOPER & MAJESTYTWELVE

William was ahead of his time BIG TIME. If you have not heard of him, please check it out.

>> Video

WILLIAM COOPER & MAJESTYTWELVE

 

Many years ago I had access to a set of documents that I eventually realized was the plan for the destruction of the United States of America and the formation of a socialist totalitarian world government. The plan was contained within a set of Top Secret documents with the title “MAJESTYTWELVE”. The term honored the planned placement of ultimate power in a body of wise men who are destined to rule the world as the disciples of a Messiah front man. This Messiah will serve as a buffer between the wise men and the sheeple. I discovered these documents between 1970 and 1973 while I was a member of the Intelligence Briefing Team of the Commander in Chief of the United States Pacific Fleet. The plan outlined the formation of a world totalitarian socialist government. It is to be ruled by a behind-the-scenes council of wise men. A so-called benevolent dictator, will be presented as the Messiah.

The Constitution for the united States of America and its Bill of Rights will be scrapped. A parliamentary form of government will take its place. All military forces and individuals are to be disarmed except for an internal police force which will carry only the minimum weapons needed to maintain internal order. The only military force will be a world police force under the United Nations in sufficient numbers with state-of-the-art technology so that it can field overwhelming force against any perceived threat to the world supra government – see State Department Publication 7277. The military of the united States of America is currently filling the requirement. The senior officer corps of all of our military forces have betrayed their oaths of allegiance to the Constitution and have joined the conspiracy. They are turncoats who are actively engaged in High Treason.

The source of this conspiracy will be found in the body known as the Illuminati. It is made up of the highest adepts of the combined total of the so-called fraternal orders and secret societies. They are bound together by blood oaths, a secret religion, and the promise of an elite status within regional government, or the world supra government. Their religion is based upon the Kabbalah, the Luciferian Philosophy, and the worship of the Sun. They are not bound by any oath or allegiance save their own. They are loyal to no government or People save their own. And they are Citizens of no country save their already in place secret world government. In their own words, “If you are not one of us you are nothing.” To garner some sense of “feel” for the concept see the movie They Live.

“It is a largely ‘open’ conspiracy, in that much of its membership, structure, methods, and operations, are matters of public record, however scattered and obscure. Its manner of coordination is atypical. Two nuclei – the elite core of the Wall Street clique (orbiting the House of Rockefeller) and the elite core of the European financial clique (orbiting the House of Rothschild) – coordinate this global conspiracy by waging psychological warfare on the rest of the conspirators, telling each no more than is necessary for him to fulfill his designated role, often with explicit recognition neither of his role, nor of the unarticulated rules that govern him. Thus, the overwhelming bulk of the conspirators do not know, but only suspect, that they are part of and in service to ‘a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it” (quoting Woodrow Wilson).

You cannot hope to understand the philosophy (Illuminism) of any branch of the “Mystery School” (Illuminati) without many years of study and a complete knowledge of their “symbolic” language. You must understand that like many other organizations they attract those who completely miss the boat… or are just too stupid to “get it”. When an individual joins a branch of the “Brotherhood,” by any name, Freemasonry, Theosophical Society, Anthroposophic Society, Fraternitis Rosae Crucae, Knights Templar, Sovereign and Military Order of the Knights of Malta, or any other fraternal order or secret society, no one ever sits down with them and explains the meaning of anything. An actual literal esoteric education would be too dangerous. It could result in a public expose’… something which the Illuminati must avoid at all cost. But to give those who might understand a shortcut… Illuminism is COMMUNISM.

Source

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

Peaceful Christmas time

Hi!

Hello my friends. Now is time to spend some peaceful Christmas time and happy holidays. So stick to the Truth and have a nice Christmas. Thank you very much of this year and let’s continue to find The Truth next year.

magic_christmas
 

We’ll be back after Christmas so don’t worry… here’s something different to your Christmas song collection 😀

 

 

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

Shut Up Conspiracy Theorist

It’s time to clear the facts…

Shut Up Conspiracy Theorist

>> Video

We exist within extraordinary times. The proliferation of technology has ushered in an age of information and never before has humanity had the ability to gather information so easily, at least in the technologically advanced nations. Essentially, the knowledge of mankind lies at the fingertips of people in much of the world and curiously, a high percentage of people, especially in the west, instead utilize the tools available, not for self education or expansion of ones knowledge base, but as a means of distraction. I mean, really, why educate oneself when you can watch video clips of monkeys hurling feces at tourists? Why expand your knowledge base when you can upload to social networking sites, pictures of your kitty-cat or what you ate for lunch?

The internet is a linking of billions of minds; this technology has moved us forward and has brought the world closer. It has revolutionized the way we communicate, conduct business, gather information and connect with the world. It has also created a global platform for alternative media, which has been the bane of corporate, mainstream controlled, bought-and-paid-for media.

It seems as though whenever information is presented that conflicts with the official, consensus, mainstream version of events, it is immediately attacked and discounted as “conspiracy theory.” It’s amazing to me the way that words get thrown around and often times, their true meaning is lost to the ones using them. Etymology or the derivation of words, can teach us an awful lot. The word “conspiracy,” derives from the Latin word, conspirationem, which simply means: “agreement, union, unanimity.”

The modern dictionary definitions of the word conspiracy are:

1. The act of conspiring.
2. An evil, unlawful, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. A combination of persons for a secret, unlawful or evil purpose.
4. Law: an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud or other wrongful act.
5. Any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

To simplify, the word “conspiracy” simply means: “to breathe together.” I’ve actually heard those among the I believe everything I’m told crowd, with such certainty; claim that there is no such thing as conspiracies. Obviously, when the etymology and definition is understood, that statement is seen for the ill-informed and absurd nonsense that it is. Two or more people plotting to rob a bank would be “conspiring” to do so.

The first use of the phrase “conspiracy theorist” apparently occurred in 1909; in an article published by the American Historical review.Later, in 1967, the CIA adopted the term in a psychological operation to discredit researchers and actual journalists whose findings deviated from the official claims, particularly, with those who were investigating the JFK assassination, and the ridiculous assertions and conclusions of the whitewash known as the Warren Commission Report.

In 1976, the New York Times acquired a CIA dispatch thorough the Freedom of Information Act, which outlined the CIA’s tactics to discredit those whose research and investigations conflicted with official propaganda. The document spells out the CIA’s tactics of psychological manipulation and disinformation. The dispatch outlines certain tactics:

Claim that it would be impossible that so many people would keep quiet about such a big conspiracy.
Claim that eyewitness testimony is unreliable [unless it is in line with the official version of events].
Accuse theorists of being wedded to and infatuated with their theories.
Accuse theorists of having financial interests in promoting conspiracy theories.

In part, the document reads:

To discuss the publicity problem with and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors) , pointing out that the [official investigation] made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are without serious foundation, and that further speculative discussion only plays into the hands of the opposition. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.
To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.

I’ve been on the receiving end of the label “conspiracy theorist” more times than I can count, and I would estimate that 99.9% of the time, the person using the term has not even bothered to look at any of my work or even engage in intelligent discussion regarding the particular topic at hand; they simply repeat the label as if by rote, and so few of them would ever bother to look at information that just may challenge what they think they know, or their TV educated mindset. They never seem to engage in any investigation of their own, apart from glancing at a “news” snippet or simply adopting the consensus view as their own. In fact, if I had a dollar for every time that label, or other such nonsense was thrown at me, without even considering what I was saying, I’d be writing this right now from my private yacht, off the coast of Maui!

Critical thinking has become all but extinct; it seems to have been bred out of most people, and the ones that question are at once considered “crazy conspiracy theorists,” often on knee jerk reaction with outright rejection of any information that contradicts their consensus mindset. Author Jack trout summed it up perfectly when he stated:

“The sane person constantly analyzes the world of reality and then changes what’s inside his or her head to fit the facts. That’s an awful lot of trouble for most people. Besides, how many people want to constantly change their opinions to fit the facts? It’s a whole lot easier to change the facts to fit your opinions. Unsane people make up their minds and they find the facts to ‘verify’ their opinions. Or even more commonly, they accept the opinion of the nearest ‘expert’ and then they don’t have to bother about the facts at all.”

After the attacks of September 11, 2001, the media, in a lockstep with the corporate apparatus that funds and controls it, engaged in massive smear campaigns against anyone who dared to question the official story. Now, I cannot pretend to know exactly what happened on that tragic day, but I can say emphatically, after investigating the event for years, that the official story is a steaming pile of crap from start to finish, filled with more holes than a Swiss cheese factory.

The laws of physics were somehow suspended on that day. Kerosene fuel burned over 1,000 degrees hotter than its maximum temperature and was somehow able to melt steel. Small, contained fires brought down a 47-story skyscraper that was not even hit by aircraft (building 7). The 200-ton, metal aircraft that allegedly hit the pentagon somehow disappeared upon impact and the public was told that it vaporized. The public was told that a passport of one of the hijackers somehow miraculously survived an explosion of fuel and metal, only to be found neatly amidst the rubble, intact! There are so many anomalies to the official story that it boggles the mind. Even more mind boggling, is the fact that when these events occur, droves of people buy into the official story and immediately adopt it into their beLIEf systems without question.

Here’s a great example of what I’m talking about:

At the time that the Obama administration announced that troops had killed Bin Laden (the CIA asset) I was working in the food service industry. Newspapers were sold there, and of course, when the govt. announced that they killed their former ally, the story was blasted all over mainstream media, on every front page and every news network. No evidence, photographic or otherwise was presented to the public, but of course, this didn’t matter. The “news” was broadcast on every TV network and printed in every major newspaper so it must be true.

I watched a man walk over to the newspaper rack, pick up a copy of the propaganda rag, and claim with glee: “we got em! We got the son of a bitch!” No investigation, no critical thought, hell, he didn’t even read the article! The front page headline was enough to convince him and this is exactly what I’m talking about.

I know osama’s dead because tv tells me so

I wonder if those who simply believe what they are told ever even consider where the information comes from. Do they ever ask who benefits by them believing the official story? Do they ever ask who owns the media, and whether or not those owners have a vested interest in the public believing what is presented to them? Alternative researchers are attacked all of the time, even if their information is credible and true; it wasn’t on CNN or Faux news so therefore, it must not be true or credible. Interestingly, alternative journalists, or “conspiracy nuts” have been very accurate as the passage of time and unfolding of events has shown.

media consolidationWhen one challenges the system or steps out of line, they are at once considered a threat. Swinging the sword of truth at mainstream lies does not exactly win you many friends. When the consensus trance is challenged, people are naturally resistant because their very identity is often built around what they’ve been conditioned to believe. Besides, so many seem to have real trouble entertaining the notion that they may have been wrong about something. The ego doesn’t like that idea very much! Those who question their reality, and what is presented as truth, and report their findings, are viewed as a threat, even if their information is true and valid; if it flies in the face of the mainstream consensus, it must be false, crazy, unfounded, “conspiracy theory.” No investigation required! A talking head in a five-thousand-dollar business suit, with a thousand-dollar haircut has slavishly repeated the official line, so who am I to question? Not thinking is just so much more hassle-free!

Fortunately, due to the efforts of some very brave researchers/presenters, film makers, real journalists, authors and the like, the tide is turning. People actually are beginning to shake off the spell that has been woven around their very consciousness and wake up to the fact that they have been sold lie upon lie and have willingly bought into them. Unfortunately though, there still does appear to be a rather high percentage of those whose minds are guided by the corporate apparatus, the mainstream media and the gatekeeper voice pieces that serve the spin machine.

Taking into consideration the actual meaning of the word conspiracy, and the etymology, the statement that “conspiracies don’t exist,” is simply absurd and nonsensical. Have you noticed that when the word conspiracy is used, it is so often followed by the word “theory?” That immediately discredits the information as per the CIA’s very succesful psy-op.

Was it not a “conspiracy” that hatched the plot to kill Caesar? Do corporate CEOs not “conspire” to figure out how to maximize profits? Don’t war profiteers “conspire” to sell unjustified wars to the masses to gain public approval? Whatever truly happened on 9/11, wouldn’t the perpetrators have had to “conspire” to pull that off? Crazy talk, crazy talk, tin-foil-hat-wearer, shut that person up! It’s making my cognitive dissonance hurt!

I sum it up like this:

“The greatest threat to the establishment today is the person who can think independently and maintains the ability to continuously scrutinize what they think they know. The challenger of conventional thought, the critical thinker, the man or woman of ideas is the enemy, the one who walks alone. She will not join, she will not conform; she will not waver. She has detached from the herd. The free thinker is perceived as the dangerous one. His ideas are a danger to the system, to his peers and to the rigid confines of ego- centered consciousness. He is a rebel in the truest sense. He/she is the sane amongst the unsane, the one whose guidance comes only from within. Think for yourself and watch the lie become dust beneath your feet!”

I’m not sure who came up with this phrase, but it’s perfect:

“I’ll call myself a conspiracy theorist if you call yourself a coincidence theorist.”

Source

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

Donald Marshall talks about Mike Tyson

I was watching a documentary about neanderthal people and what got my eye was, that they had high pitched voice. Then I stumbled against this info from Donald Marshall and again everything makes sense…

Donald Marshall (Sun. June 30, 2013) – This mans name is Mike Tyson. He is the ex heavyweight boxing champion of the world. I was told years ago by him and the illuminati (when they trusted me) that he is a clone of someone’s remains… A famous Pharoah’s most trusted personal bodyguard. Anyway this Neanderthal is a remake of a primitive human being and doesn’t think like you and I. Unknown if he is a parasite host or not BUT Mike is a terrible thing… He tried to molest one of his daughters, she thought he was disgusting and was going to tell others and never speak to him again… Mike then strangled her to death with a skipping rope… The illuminati helped him cover this up and get it rushed through court, they came up with the excuse that she was on a treadmill and there was a dangling skipping rope on the treadmill and she fell while running and strangled herself in the loop of this skipping rope… Mike Tyson killed her. NOW I HAVE to point out… Celebs that get talked about like this IMMEDIATELY seek legal vengeance… This post will be ignored by him police and the government… They don’t want me in a courtroom, I won’t be like James Holmes batman shooter guy, ill be doing a whole LOT of talking… Observe how nothing happens… Even the police don’t want to be implicated in helping him cover it up.

I’ve just defeated Mike Tyson worse than anyone EVER has… And ya know why? Cuz um da champ bebe. LMAO!!! Ahhhhh that felt soooo good…. Oh man… I think ending evils is therapeutic for me…

In 24 hours I will detail another high profile celeb that the illuminati like… We can do this for as long as you want Elizabeth…That’s right bitch.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0WQk-0Fvoc Alice Cooper – Vengeance Is Mine (Lyrics)]

one a day

They sat around the cloning center joking at the expression on her face as he choked her to death… Eventually she tried to pat him in an attempt to survive as if to say ok I won’t tell… But he finished her off…

Mike Tyson is in for a very bad day soon.

http://bettyconfidential.com/…/Tragic-death-of-mike-tysons-… The Tragic Death of Mike Tyson’s Daughter

Yeah…

Madeline Sims (August 2014) – I read the stuff about Mike Tyson…..is he a drone ?

Donald Marshall – might be… he’s not natural,… he’s a remake of an ancient egyptian.

Madeline Sims – Like OBAMA

Donald Marshall – no, Tyson is way uglier than Obama but similar timeframe of origin.  🙂 around  🙂

Maria LovesHumanity StandsagainstZionism (August 2013) –

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Mike-Tyson-reveals-hes-lying-y… ‘I’m a vicious alcoholic on the verge of dying’: Mike Tyson reveals he’s been lying for years about being sober

Donald Marshall – Die Neanderthal. Don’t bother going through the alcohol withdrawals Mike, once people know about the things you’ve done they will put you to death anyway. Drink up cool guy.

Source

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

THEY LIVE (1988)

One of my favorite movies and you must remember what lead role actor Roddy Piper said, “It’s a documentary”. I think that elite killed him, because of this.

THEY LIVE (1988)

Remember the movie They Live? It’s the 1988 John Carpenter film about a group of elite aliens that control human beings on Earth through a TV signal that keeps people subdued with messages to obey government, consume and stay asleep like good little sheeple.

A drifter realizes what’s up by looking through the Hoffman sunglasses and seeing the true from of these alien controllers and their brainwashing campaign for what it really is. Tagline: “They live, we sleep.”

For 1988, the movie even had flying taser drones. So basically it’s a lot like America today (except the lizard alien part, which is debatable depending on who you ask).

Wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper played the drifter in that film, and recently he announced on his Twitter account that They Live actually wasn’t a work of fiction, but a documentary.

Directly preceding this announcement was a flurry of pro-Second Amendment tweets in direct reference to a key line in the film where the drifter walks into a bank wearing those sunglasses and says, “I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass…and I’m all out of bubble gum.”

Those of us who consider ourselves ‘awake’ to America’s descent into a total police state dictatorship understand these references all too well. Sadly, it can be tough to watch They Live and not flinch at the fact that, on many levels, it hits very close to home (sort of the way a charming reality TV show would).

In fact, this video shows the movie may hit a little too close to home:

>> Video

Source

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

Donald Marshall & The Cloning Centre’s

More people are waking up to this Donald Marshall info and it’s awesome, because it’s true.

>> Video

Donald Marshall & The Cloning Centre’s

Donald has a tremendous amount of info to relay. A lot of people, unaware of the darker and deeper workings of the Illuminated Ones, will find Don’s info hard or impossible to believe, but it seems to fit with what I’ve learned over the years. His 2013 and 2014 interviews are much clearer in audio quality than the initial 2012 videos, so I posted those interviews at the top. Donald Marshall has so much to say, you’ll learn something new in every interview, even though he’s required to essentially retell the same basic story. You can make up your own mind about what to believe. His explanation of how reptilians enter the human eye (the Eye of Horus symbol) in order to access the brain and take over the body is fascinating to say the least. Donald interprets this as “shape shifting,” and says the David Icke version of shape shifting is BS. Marshall refers to this type of takeover reptilian as Vrill. However, there’s photographic and video evidence of human/alien hybrids shape shifting into reptilian form, so we should keep an open mind and not rush to judgment. Marshall does comes across as a sincere person and if his statements about David Icke are true, then so be it, but we should weigh his statements all the same. Marshall says he’s never seen Icke’s version of shapeshifting at the Cloning Center (also called Cloning Station), but reports he has seen David Icke there, and says David is controlled and only reveals what he’s permitted to reveal. It’s important to note that the individuals that Donald Marshall describe as being “seen” at the Cloning Center are human clones of the original person whose consciousness, according to Marshall, has been transferred into the clone’s body while the “original” person is home in bed in REM sleep. Marhsall says that only certain chosen individuals are allowed to retain waking memories of what occurs at the Cloning Center and that he was allowed to retain these memories when he turned 30 years old.

Most of these interviews are friendly and open to what Marshall has to say. The two puffed up geniuses on the March 21, 2014 interview are generally hostile and want to debunk him, but he maintains his cool nonetheless, despite their attempts to sandbag him. According to Donald Marshall, the inner earth reptilians – of which there are more than one group – prefer to identify their species as “saurian”. The type of reptilian that takes over the body of a human being in a process called “body snatching” or hosting, has a very different physical appearance (eyes on stalks for example) than the tall, green/brown scaly reptilains which David Icke describes. Marshall describes two types of human cloning. “Replication” involves growing a clone from babyhood into adulthood in the normal time span, while “duplication” involves growing a full size adult clone in a tank in the space of 5 months, that, when “activated,” are animated by a human consciousness. These are the clones seen at the Cloning Centers.

Apparently, most Hollywood celebrities no longer want to participate in the “entertainment” horrors presented at the Cloning Centers, but are too afraid of saying anything for fear of being killed (E.g. Whitney Houston). It seems that they are hoping that Donald Marshall will carry the ball for them and make these activities widely known.

This info will be far more interesting and intriguing than anything you’ve heard to date, although it’s not pretty. Listen and come to your own conclusions.

Source

>> More info about Donald Marshall

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]

Structures on Mars & The Secret Space Program

And more NASA (Never A Straight Answer) cover-ups:

Structures on Mars & The Secret Space Program

>> Video

General Stubblebine is a retired United States Major General. He was also the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), and one of America’s most distinguished soldiers and chief of U.S. Army Intelligence, with 16,000 soldiers under his command.

He was a major proponent of “psychic” warfare and a key player in the “Stargate” project, which was a remote vewing program. Remote viewing can be defined in multiple ways. It’s the ability of individuals to describe a remote geographical location up to several hundred thousand kilometers away (sometimes even more) from their physical location.

The results of this project were declassified and published in the peer reviewed Journal of Scientific Exploration. In this program, individuals successfully described physical objects that were nowhere near their physical location.

These programs were the inspiration behind the movie “Men Who Stare At Goats.”

Here’s what General Stubblebine had to say about Mars, perhaps thanks to some intel from the Remote Viewing Program?

“There are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976. I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them.” (Dolan, Richard. UFOs And The National Security State: New York: Richard Dolan Press)

I’ll let you think about that for a moment. Is it really that farfetched? With all of the recent UFO/extraterrestrial phenomenon disclosure happening within the past few years, is it really hard to fathom the existence of structures, bases, etc. on the Moon and on Mars?

U.S. Defence Physicist Spills the Beans on What’s Really Happening on the Moon

generals

“I’m skeptical about many things, including the notion that government always knows best, and that the people can’t be trusted with the truth. The time to pull the curtain back on this subject is long overdue. We have statements from the most credible sources – those in a position to know – about a fascinating phenomenon, the nature of which is yet to be determined.”
– John Podesta, Chief of Staff for Bill Clinton, Counsellor To Barack Obama.

Dr. John Brandenburg, PhD is a plasma physicist. He did his graduate work in California at Lawrence Livermore National Lab in controlled plasmas for fusion power, and has worked in energy, defence, and space research for a number of years. He is currently a consultant at Morningstar applied Physics LLC, and a part-time instructor of Astronomy, Physics, and Mathematics at Madison College.

He is the principle inventor of the MET (Microwave Electro-Thermal) plasma thruster using water propellant for space propulsion.

Brandenburg was involved in the Clementine Mission to the Moon, which was part of a joint space project between the Ballistic Missile Defence Organization (BMDO) and NASA. The mission discovered water at the Moon’s poles in 1994. He was the deputy manager of that mission.

It’s noteworthy to mention here that the Russian government recently called for an international investigation into the U.S. moon landings regarding missing artifacts (lunar rock) and the dissapearance of film footage.

According to Brandenburg:

It was (the Clementine Mission) a photo reconnaissance mission basically to check out if someone was building bases on the moon that we didn’t know about. Were they expanding them?

He also went on to state that after the completion of the Clementine Mission, they were analyzed by an elite defence department team with the highest security clearance:

They basically kept to themselves and just did their work, and we were told not to interfere with them…

The mission was designed to investigate and map all corners of the moon.

This is a very brief background of someone who is clearly a well respected “academic” in his field. Not long ago, he joined a long and growing list of “academics” who are helping to pull back the curtain that’s been blinding the masses for what seems to be a very long time, even though this subject is still ridiculed by some in the academic world.

It was during the Clementine Mission, more specifically, the mapping of the Lunar Surface, that he began to suspect an extraterrestrial presence on the moon.

Of all the pictures I’ve seen from the moon that show possible structures, the most impressive is a picture of a miles wide recto-linear structure. This looked unmistakably artificial, and it shouldn’t be there. As somebody in the space defence community, I look on any such structure on the moon with great concern because it isn’t ours, there’s no way we could have built such a thing. It means someone else is up there.

He’s also been quoted as saying:

We were aware there was a possibility of an unknown presence, possibly alien/extraterrestrial near the Earth … There I am sitting in a room of retired army and airforce generals and a few admirals, and we’re watching what looks like a firefight in space. The most senior general there … turned to me and said, “Where do you think they’re from?” and I said, “I don’t know sir, I’ve heard they’re from 40 light years from here.”

Bradenburg was and still is a very respected academic. He did, however, open himself up to much criticism in 2012 when he suggested there was evidence of a thermonuclear war on Mars in the distant past. Since then, he has been heavily criticized, as has any one of the hundreds of credible witnesses that have now come forward to speak about the extraterrestrial reality.

With more and more people like coming forward, the stigma associated with such claims is slowly being mitigated, giving others the courage to share their stories. Here are a few quotes from other “academics,” taken from a very long list:

Intelligent beings from other star systems have been and are visiting our planet Earth. They are variously referred to as Visitors, Others, Star People, ETs, etc. … They are visiting Earth now; this is not a matter of conjecture or wistful thinking.
– Theodor C. Loder III, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Earth Sciences, University of New Hampshire (source)

There is another way, whether it’s wormholes or warping space, there’s got to be a way to generate energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum, and the fact that they’re here shows us that they found a way. (source)
– Jack Kasher, Ph.D, Professor Emeritus of physics, University of Nebraska.

There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been visiting us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any kind of traditional materialistic western point of view. That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon.
– Dr. Brian O’Leary, Former NASA astronaut and Princeton physics professor

A whistleblower has come forward to claim that he spent 17 years on Mars serving at a secret military base whose main mission was to protect five civilian space colonies. In exclusive testimony released today on ExoNews TV, the whistleblower, who uses the pseudonym, Captain Kaye, said that the Mars Defense Force recruits personnel from different military services. He claims that he was recruited from a covert branch of the U.S. Marine Corps called “Special Section.”

Captain Kaye’s testimony reveals that the main human colony on Mars is called Aries Prime which is located inside a crater. Aries Prime serves as the headquarters for the Mars Colony Corporation. According to Captain Kaye, the air is breathable on the surface of Mars, and the temperature could be warm at times.

He claims that there are two indigenous species on Mars, both of which are highly intelligent. One of these was a Reptilian species that was very aggressive in defending its territory. The other was an Insectoid species that was equally capable of protecting its territory. He said that indigenous Martians are not particularly interested in expanding their territory, only maintaining it. Captain Kaye said that as long as the Mars Defense Force and Mars Colony Corporation did not encroach on the territory of the indigenous Martians, there would be stable relations.

After serving 17 years of a 20 year tour of duty, events changed dramatically when virtually all combat personnel from the Mars Defense force were asked to retrieve an extraterrestrial artifact from a cave sacred to the indigenous Reptilians. Captain Kaye described how over 1000 men and women were killed in a subsequent battle and only 28 of his colleagues, including himself, survived.

Captain Kaye is currently seeking documents to verify his incredible experiences, and for now offers his testimony as evidence of a break away human civilization based on Mars. Parts of his testimony is consistent with the claims of other whistleblowers who have previously come forward to reveal secret events on Mars. Michael Relfe, for example, claims that he also was recruited for a 20 year tour of duty that involved covert operations on Mars. Also, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of President Eisenhower, claims that covert efforts were made to recruit her to join a colony on Mars that was headed by famed physicist, Dr Hal Puthoff. Finally, Captain Kaye’s claims that Mars has a breathable atmosphere is supported by a number of NASA images revealing small animals on the surface.

Source

Read more from Auricmedia:

[carousel-horizontal-posts-content-slider]