Have you heard about Web Bot? It’s an algorithm, which scans the Internet and makes prophecies about what is going to happen in the future. Interesting topic and here’s a little article and video about it:
S y n o p s i s
A brilliant interview with Clif High on the current state of the planet and the power of humanity’s awakening put into an historical, scientific and consciously aware perspective. This interview is extra special for two reasons. This is Clif High’s very first video interview and the first video interview originating at Mel’s Manticore’s Lair studio. In addition, this is the Season 7 Premiere of Veritas. Many topics were discussed (too many to include here). This is a new Veritas chapter as it is for Clif.
For the first time, Clif High has decided to perform an interview over video. He explains that the reason he decided to reveal his identify this way, is simply because of the risk factor being lower now, in comparison to the past, and therefore there is no reason to protect those around him as much as he went to such great lengths to.
Some of the topics discussed:
- Earth Changes / Expansion of the Planet. Clif High goes into detail on how a plasma ball in the middle of the earth is being impacted from external energies hitting us, which in turn is connected to the changes going on
- The webbot shows that the Mini ice age will come along more strongly around 2017/2018, which Clif High thinks is the planets way of correcting it self because of the changes going on. The Earth in a way, is therefore achieving balance from this process. Clif High mentions that around this time period, the global consciousness will want to then ‘get moving’
- Clif High gets into detail on the global consciousness, and how its reaching a point where great change will occur, simply because of the similar patterns of thinking which is occurring globally
- They touch on the breaking down of the systems which are inhibiting new technology, including free energy
- The science of water is discussed, and how its an energetic matrix, which means people can manipulate it magnetically
- ‘You are not your body’ – Clif High goes into a discussion around this and mentions there are a number of experiments we can conduct to show us individually that this is true
- The purpose of life – Clif High touches on why we are here
- In his own unique way, Clif explains a ‘seven mind’ system which basically relates to our ego’s controlling us and how we don’t have to let that happen
- Seeding of the Earth through intelligent design by aquatic beings from near the Sirius star system. Clif High goes into a great detail about the Nummo specifically, and how they were responsible for our design as a human (fascinating topic and adds some further validation to what Dolores Cannon covered in her book, ‘Keepers of the Garden’)
- Definition of a Soul and how bad behavior, or lower quality consciousness development, can take us backwards in soul evolution and what happens to us when that occurs
- Where consciousness resides and how our soul does not enter our physical body fully, until a later age in life
- How academics and priests of the past, are stuck inside a box and are taught to teach specific things, which in turn keeps true progression from occurring within society
- Clif High predicts a tsunami and large earthquake around 2017-2018 that will impact Japan and the pacific north west of the USA. This sounds similar to what he was expecting as an element of the Global Coastal Event (So its one of those destined events that may indeed occur eventually)
B i o
The Web Bot is an internet prophetic computer program that predicts or forecasts future events on a global scale. It is actually the Asymmetric Language Trend Analysis Report, commonly known as The Web Bot. The Web Bot is the brainchild of Clif High, a reclusive genius with a strong background on linguistics and human behavioral studies. Clif High has a patent on computer-assisted reading technology which allows reading from computer screens at up to 2000 words per minute. Reaching into other areas of hidden potential within language use by humans, he has been developing a system of software internet agents (like search engines use) and other proprietary processing methods to predict future events. The software project, begun in 1997, captures near-real-time changes in language patterns within internet discussions. Then, employing radical linguistic techniques of his own devising, he develops a model which anticipates future events with some seeming accuracy. The processing has, at its core, a method of assigning emotional values to complex content and time carry-values to predict changes in future behavior based on how people are using language now. Since June 2001 when the work projected a major ‘tipping point’, that is a ‘life-changing event’ with aspects of ‘military and accident’ that would forever change the way we live to occur inside 90 days, the web bot project has continued to give archetype descriptors of future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington, the crash of American 587, the Columbia disaster, the Northeast Power outage, the Banda Aceh earthquake and most recently the flooding of the Red River. As a continuing project, reports are offered from the extracted archetype information at his web site, www.halfpasthuman. If even a fraction of the global human population is latently psychic, then there is the possibility that an anomalous, systematic collective human mental power may be potentially suggesting (whether they know it or not) events that may occur in the future. Even a small fraction of psychic individuals constitutes a large number of people on the planet today. If even a small percentage of the global population (now @ 7 Billion Human Beings) is even subconsciously suggesting in random conversations across the internet the potentiality of future events, then an enormous data set of emotionally-laden, suggestive language, is being created every second of every day as human beings converse with each other. How often have you had a thought, then had a confirmation almost directly afterwards? Eg: You think of a friend, and immediately that friend texts you, or calls you. Or, you have a sense of an event occurring, just to have it happen immediately afterwards. You are not alone when these events ARE happening, and those events may have more meaning than you know. These synchronicities, although unexplainable to Western Scientists before the advent of Quantum Mechanics, were often played off as “coincidence” or “chance”…but, the reoccurring nature of these events all across humanity suggest otherwise. Remember, just because our Western Science cannot explain it, does not mean it does not exist. Therefore, human beings, even if only a small portion and even if only by an unknown latent ability, may be inherently psychic, and that many of them, in concert, could potentially be forecasting events (great and small) that would be intrinsically tied to every human being.